Gender Equality Plan
The IPHES's Gender Equality Plan 2021-2025 (EN CA) was submitted to the Register and Deposit of Collective Agreements (REGCON) on 23/11/2021, and was registered by the Department of Business and Labor of the Generalitat de Catalunya on 03/03/2022. The main goals of the Gender Equality Plan 2021-2025 are:
- Work to incorporate the principle of equal opportunities in all areas at the IPHES.
- Promote a culture of gender equity among the personnel of the IPHES.
- Guarantee equal opportunities in the access, training and development of the professional career.
- Promote a neutral remuneration policy that avoids the wage gap.
- Work towards a management of work time that favours the reconciliation of personal, family and work life.
- Prevent and act in situations of harassment in the workplace (such as sexual harassment based on sex and morality).
Work to have an egalitarian, inclusive and non-sexist communication policy.
In this document, you can find the action plan where the measures or actions necessary to correct those aspects that need to be improved or expanded are defined in order to achieve the established objectives.