Doctoral Programme in the Quaternary and Prehistory
The aim of this doctoral programme is to train doctors to conduct high-quality advanced research. To this end, the general objectives of this programme are the following:
- To incorporate doctoral students into a research group.
- To broaden students' skills so that they become specialized in the various research lines defined by the programme.
- To encourage students to undertake research projects using the methodology and scientific principles of their research line.
- To encourage the acquisition of general skills related to individual and group work, management of bibliographic databases, and the production of a doctoral thesis, etc.
- To write a doctoral thesis.
Research topics of the doctorate programme:
- Lithic technology
- Zooarchaeology and Taphonomy
- Evolution of the human behavior and cognition
- Molecular Archaeology
- Computer applications to Archeology
- Paleoenvironmental restituion
- Prehistoric Art
- Heritage dissemination
- Human Paleoecology
Academic coordination: Carlos Lorenzo Merino (email@example.com)
Administration contact details: Escola de Postgrau i Doctorat (telf. 977 558 235; firstname.lastname@example.org)