One of the IPHES’ main objectives is to use its research processes and results to benefit the general public and the private sector. Our aim is to foster an interactive meeting space between information, products and services derived from the knowledge of prehistory and human evolution and, especially, to promote the conscientious management of our archaeo-paleontological heritage. Moreover, this space is intended to be used as a nexus between the IPHES and the needs and interests of the general public and other stakeholders.
Our lines of knowledge transfer can be summarized as follows:
- Meeting client needs by transferring the combined know-how of the IPHES through the offer of a wide range of services: specific research studies, scientific consultancy, technical and analytical services, scientific projects or training and teaching support.
- Establishing and formalizing flexible ways of collaboration with our partners for mutual benefit: alliances, agreements, contracts and other informal means of collaboration.
- Identifying new ways to valorise the scientific results of our research.
- Keeping the collaboration with our current stakeholders active and striving to identify potential new stakeholders.
- Contributing to the Outreach Program of the IPHES.
For further details or information please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Telephone: +34 607 981 734