Scientific Advisory Board
The IPHES research team collaborates with the Scientific Advisory Board, which consists of six world-leading scientists.
Its goals include:
- To evaluate the IPHES’ results. The findings of these evaluations condition future IPHES action plans.
- To complete the Institute’s knowledge and vision in scientific fields that lack research resources.
- To guarantee a trans-disciplinary approach to research and a global scientific vision of all studies undertaken.
- To coordinate committees and task forces and encourage the attainment of specific research objectives.
- To extend a network of knowledge in different scientific realms and geographical areas of influence.