Gender Equality Plan
- Work to incorporate the principle of equal opportunities in all areas at the IPHES.
- Promote a culture of gender equity among the personnel of the IPHES.
- Guarantee equal opportunities in the access, training and development of the professional career.
- Promote a neutral remuneration policy that avoids the wage gap.
- Work towards a management of work time that favours the reconciliation of personal, family and work life.
- Prevent and act in situations of harassment in the workplace (such as sexual harassment based on sex and morality).
Work to have an egalitarian, inclusive and non-sexist communication policy.
In this document, you can find the initial diagnosis and the action plan where the measures or actions necessary to correct those aspects that need to be improved or expanded are defined in order to achieve the established objectives.
These are some of the actions carried out during 2019:
07/02/2019 - Internal lecture "Polítiques d' Igualtat a la ciència: reptes i eines" at the expense of Imma Pastor, Director of The URV’s Equality Observatory
11/02/2019 - Dia Internacional de la Dona i la Nena en la Ciència
- Participation in the "Trobades amb científiques de Tarragona" by Dr Marina Mosquera (IPHES), Dr Dolors Comas de Argemir (URV) and Dr Maria Josepa Salvadó (URV) with the objective of making known what her research consists of and what the problem of women in the research career is.
- Interview in with the programa Evoluciona, at Tarragona Ràdio, of five IPHES researchers (Ana Polo, Ethel Allué, Magda Gómez, Isa Cáceres and Marina Lozano), to learn about the scientific activity of each of them, from their perspectives, disciplines and life experiences.
You can listen to the interview here to learn more: